For Job Seekers
1. Registration with APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd means that your candidature details have been added to our Database.
2. If there will be any matched vacancy as per your profile, then HR of APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd or it’s job centers may send you information of HR name and number with job Code.
3. You can Call the HR on provided number and can ask her to apply for mentioned job Code.
4. You can call the National IVR number (mentioned on the website) and can update information any time during the year or can update information at any job center.
5. Registration with APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd doesn’t mean that you will be guaranteed placed somewhere or we are assuring you about job placement. Registration fees is just a facilitation charges to keep your details in our database and to intimate you about any suitable vacancy.
6. APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd and it’s job center do not take any gurantee of your placement or selection against any vacancy as selection is totally depends upon the skills of jobseekers and this is sole right of HR of APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd or HR of it’s client to select or reject any candidate.
7. If any of our job center or HR assure you that they will place you or take it’s gurantee, please intimate the company for same and consider that statement as false & APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd do no support such false commitment as selection or joining is not in the hand of any job center or in the hand of any HR. It’s totally depend upon the skills of job seekers and the requirement of HR of our client. We can’t force him to select or reject any particular person. APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd will take appropriate action against people who found involve in such false commitment.
8. If you don’t accept any or all above Terms and Conditions, then you can withdraw your registration with APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd. within 7 days from the date of receipt of this email.
9. If the registration is not cancelled or withdrawal within 7 days from the date of receipt of this mail then it’ll be considered that you accept and understand all above Terms & Conditions.cation and there is no guarantee for providing local vacancies.
10. You give authority to APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd to intimate you about jobs via SMS time to time during the period of registration.
11. You give authority to APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd. to send you SMS for any available offer, matching to your interest other then any jobs.
1. We provide best solution to promote the vacancy posted under Basic Job Posting Plan on our website under our paid services via various online solution but we don’t take guarantee for any minimum number of output or response for that particular vacancy, in any case.
2. However, if the customer is not happy with the services, Company after checking the genuine feedback from customer may upgrade his plan to Basic Job Posting to Super Job Posting Plan. The right will be reserved by Company itself.
3. Both job posting services are non-refundable and non-transferable. The customer will be responsible about any mistake during Job posting or contact details in job posting.
1. The database will be provided within 24-48 Hrs from the confirmation of payment realization.
2. The Database will be in the form of Excel sheet only.
3. All the Database will be provide from the leading job portals and shortlisting is being done by expert and experience HR. Even then, we can’t take guarantee of the accuracy of database.
FOR CYBER CAFES
- Customer is authorized to use the license of software to add jobseekers in database or can use various other applications of software under the name of “APS Job Center”.
- One license is to be used for the one physical office address as per billing information. The login details should not be shared/passed to be used from any other location. In case of such possibility, the license can be cancelled by the company.
- Customer is supposed to use the software as per the prescribed and as per the training provided to him.
- The Registration charges from job-seeker should not be charged more then Rs. 300 in any case. If any such of complaint found about customer then appropriate action will be taken which may go upto the extent of cancellation of services and licenses.
- The Customer is not suppose to take any other charges from job-seekers apart from the services offered by APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd.
- We strongly condemn and doesn’t believe in the possibility of taking charges from job-seekers against his placement to any company. If such a case is found, the licensee and all services will immediately get cancelled.
- Customer can’t use the name “APS Job Center” , which is used for our software promotion to make any deal/agreement or for any bond with anyone. If such a things is found, the services of software will be immediately get cancelled.
- These services and license will be available for 1 year from the date of activation of license.
- Jobseeker who has registered should not be contacted for anything apart from the purpose of Recruitment. If it is found that all services will be barred and legal action may be taken by the company.
- By signing this form, you allow us to put your contact details as per this document or provided by customer over internet on various websites. The publication of such details may be irreversible sometimes and can’t be guaranteed that we’ll be able to delete them once the agreement over, from internet. Any claim after signing this, will not be considered in this regard. If you don’t want to allow us to make your details public, please intimate company by a written email directly from your mail id.
- Customer shall be responsible for any appropriate use of services provided by “APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd” and shall not resale, share or misuse of the software provided by company.
- This Agreement includes the attached Terms of Agreement which forms part of this Agreement and are binding upon the Parties. This Agreement is effective as on the date of execution above mentioned.
- Every Dispute, difference or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator nominated by the First Part, the award passed by the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The venue of Arbitration shall be Delhi. All and any disputes shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts at Rohini, Delhi.
- Company will endeavor to maintain its website and software in a fully operating condition and error free, except for unavailability and errors which may result from (i) insufficient or inadequate customer bandwidth or technology, (ii) general Internet break-down, black-outs and slowdowns, (iii) bring- downs in the ordinary course that are necessary to maintain, updates or any other applicable relevant website, (iv) any “hacking” or “denial of service” activity by a third party and (v) any other reason beyond APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd’s reasonable control.
- You agree to indemnify APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from Your breach of this Agreement or from Your provision of any material to any Site, including but not limited to claims of breach of third party intellectual property rights.
15,771 total views, 36 views today