FAQ - APS Job Center
Total cost is as below for APS Job Center –
- License fee is Rs. 3,000 for one year only.
- After license fee, Job center has to submit Rs. 100 per paid registration.
- No charge for free registration.
Cyber Cafe gets following benefits out of it.
- You can access all vacancies form APS Placemnt Service Pvt Ltd and its associates.
- You can register students, searching jobs, to the provided job portal – hiringpool.in
- You can charge Rs. 300 per candidate for 1 year registration for SMS Job alerts.
- Out of Rs. 300, You’ll get Rs. 200 and Rs. 100 will be submitted to company.
- You can registered jobseekers for demo period of upto 9 SMS job alerts also.
- Slowly people will aware that you have many vacancies with you and start approaching you for registration.
- If you registered only 2 candidates per day, even then you earn around Rs. 12,000 per month.
- Moreover, if any of your paid registered candidate is placed through us anywhere, our company will pay you Rs. 3,000 per placed candidate.
There are following advantages for the institute.
- Currently Institutes are helpless to support their students about jobs. Making own efforts but it’s not sufficient to help all students.
- Once Institute become APS Job Center, they become authorized job center and can access jobs from APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd and it’s associated brands/channels.
- APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd/Jobsoncalls.com/Hiringpool.in provide authorization certificate to Institute for the assurance of their students that they have tie-up with jobsoncalls.com, which can help their students.
- Students of Institutes will start getting SMS job alerts on their mobile for 1 year, if do paid registration.
- By default, Institute can register all his students as free registration, through which his students will get 9 SMS about job information maximum.
- Institute get mouth publicity, once he start providing such services.
- Compare to competition of Institute, he is offering better option to his students and can show that he has tip-up with leading recruitment company.
- If any paid registered student is placed through us or through our network – Institute will get Rs. 3,000 per placed candidate.
- Also, you can put a placed candidate list on your reception to impress new admission
- No need to put efforts to get vacancies from your own.
APS Job Centers can’t use our brand names for making any agreement/contract and can’t put our boards to their permises. Beside this they also can’t charge candidates with our names. These institutes and Cyber Cafe are individual centers, which will use our job portal to help their students/jobseekers by registering them to our Portal, after which the job-seekers start getting relevant SMS alerts about matching jobs for 1 year (If paid registered).
APS Job Centers are training institutes or Cyber Cafe, who are authorized job centers by APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd. They get all the information about jobs, coming to APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd or it’s channel partners or relevant brands.
If you still have any question unanswered, please contact us via Chat or at our customer care at below number. We’ll try to sort out your query.
APS Placement Service Pvt Ltd
Customer Care : 75-3300-6867
8,625 total views, 88 views today